Our Tortellini are filled with plant-based protein and served in a creamy cheese sauce. It’s a classic Italian recipe reimagined for a modern lifestyle.
+ Nutrition Facts:
INGREDIENTS: PASTA (WATER, DURUM WHEAT SEMOLINA, EGGS), CREAM, GRATED MEDIUM FAT HARD CHEESE (MILK, SALT, MICROBIAL RENNET), SUNFLOWER OIL, BREADCRUMB (WHEAT FLOUR, YEAST, SALT), PEA PROTEIN ISOLATE (WATER, PEA PROTEIN, COCONUT OIL, ONIONS, METHYLCELLULOSE, PEA FIBER, VINEGAR, MAPLE SYRUP, SMOKED SALT, POTATO STARCH, GARLIC, BLACK PEPPER, RED BEET POWDER, CARAMEL SUGAR SYRUP, SUNFLOWER OIL, LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE, NATURAL ROSEMARY EXTRACT), CORN STARCH, PARSLEY, ONION, SALT, WHITE PEPPER, GARLIC, BASIL, BLACK PEPPER.
CONTAINS WHEAT, MILK, EGGS, COCONUT, SOYBEAN.
+ Heating Instructions:
1. Remove outer carton and plastic film.
2. Place tray on a microwaveable plate and heat on HIGH for 3 minutes.
3. Stir, and heat on HIGH for 3 - 3 ½ more minutes, or until product reaches 165°F.
4. Let cool 1 minute before serving.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Remove outer carton and plastic film.
3. Place tray directly on center rack. Bake 35 - 40 minutes, or until product reaches 165°F.
4. Let cool a few minutes before serving.
CAUTION: Product and tray will be piping hot. Oven performance/cooking times may vary. Do not exceed oven temperature of 395°F.