Eathos Penne Pasta with our creamy, kale pesto sauce is loaded with ricotta and boosted with kale. It’s a deeply satisfying plate of old-world Italian comfort food with a modern twist.
+ Nutrition Facts:
INGREDIENTS: PASTA (WATER, DURUM WHEAT SEMOLINA), CREAM, RICOTTA (MILK, CREAM, SALT, CITRIC ACID), KALE, GRATED MEDIUM FAT HARD CHEESE (MILK, SALT, MICROBIAL RENNET), SUNFLOWER OIL, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL, GARLIC, SALT.
CONTAINS WHEAT, MILK.
+ Heating Instructions:
1. Remove outer carton and plastic film.
2. Place tray on a microwaveable plate and heat on HIGH for 3 minutes.
3. Stir, and heat on HIGH for 2 ½ - 3 more minutes, or until product reaches 165°F.
4. Let cool 1 minute before serving.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Remove outer carton and plastic film.
3. Place tray directly on center rack. Bake 35 - 40 minutes, or until product reaches 165°F.
4. Let cool a few minutes before serving.
CAUTION: Product and tray will be piping hot. Oven performance/cooking times may vary. Do not exceed oven temperature of 395°F.