Perfectly delicate Italian dumplings in a hearty marinara sauce. A classic recipe reimagined as American comfort food. Delicious, healthy and satisfying.
+ Nutrition Facts:
INGREDIENTS: CAULIFLOWER GNOCCHI [CAULIFLOWER, CAULIFLOWER PUREE (WATER, CAULIFLOWER POWDER), DURUM WHEAT SEMOLINA, WATER, SALT], TOMATO PUREE (TOMATO, CITRIC ACID), TOMATO PULP (TOMATO, CITRIC ACID), ONION, WATER, OLIVE OIL, GARLIC, RICE STARCH, SUGAR, PARSLEY, SALT, OREGANO.CONTAINS WHEAT.
+ Heating Instructions:
1. Remove outer carton and plastic film.
2. Place tray on a microwaveable plate and heat on HIGH for 3 minutes.
3. Stir, and heat on HIGH for 3 - 4 more minutes, or until product reaches 165°F.
4. Let cool 1 minute before serving.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Remove outer carton and plastic film.
3. Place tray directly on center rack. Bake 35 - 40 minutes, or until product reaches 165°F.
4. Let cool a few minutes before serving.
CAUTION: Product and tray will be piping hot. Oven performance/cooking times may vary. Do not exceed oven temperature of 395°F.